Here i Will teach you how to add shipping Charges (Delivery Charges) in your woocommerce theme. Everyone need this,because we need shipping charges from customers who purchase below low amounts.In WooCommerce formally initiated the shipping charge as developer wish like add the delivery in flat rate based.
Most of students choose E-commerce concept for their projects because now a days E-Commerce trends going on like FlipKart,Myntra,Amazone and more. WooCommerce theme freely available in most of the websites but some troubles raised like add shipping charges in customer side.
Add Shipping Charges WooCommerce
Just follow my steps to add shipping charges in your theme.
1. Click WooCommerce–>Settings
2. Then Click Shipping tab in the Bar. Its looks like,
3. Already i’ve create two Shipping Methods like Flat rate and Free delivery. Flat Rate means, you have assign the shipping charge in this option. Now you click Add shipping zone button then click Add shipping method Button.
4. After that one dialogue box will be showed, you have choose Flat rate and then click Add shipping method. Its looks like,
5. Then click Flat rate title, its show like
6. Now you can assign the Shipping charges in that above image i will enter Delivery charge cost in 20 rupees. Then click Save changes button.
If you have any doubts regarding this feel free to comment below or personally mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org)..
This is J.Vetrivel pandian completed MCA & lives in Udangudi,India. Blogging is my Passion, I love to write article about Programming. Apart from blogging, I’ll run Grocery Store that’s my Profession.